Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Prima Shuffle Album





Here is today's project: a Prima Shuffle Album. I used almost all Prima brand products including the Annalee 6x6 paper collection, and Glittery chipboard (yet to be added to the album with the photos),1 yd of the lace, little girl stamp, one package of the Clementine Vines (Rose ribbon seen in bottom photo), and one package of Sweet Taffy Crochet flowers.
When I attended the Summer 2010 Craft and Hobby Asssociation in Chicago, I was able to get this class kit to make this. Marion Smith created this idea and I followed her design in putting mine together. The kit didn't come with the chipboard appropriate for the 6x6 album, so I purchased 7Gypies 6x6 ablum chipboard from our local scrapbook store, Pik Tales. It is a wonderful store, though she doesn't carry Prima, she has most of what I want! Pik Tales is located on south John Young Parkway at Hunter's Creek Blvd, in southern Orlando.
The album turned out more beautiful than I expected and will be my darling daughter's first baby album, even though she is 15 years old! Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment