Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where have I been?!

Well, I am sad to say that my dad has been very ill and that is where I have been. He lives in south Florida in a small city called Homestead. This is also where my husband's mother, and most of our family live as well. My daughter was in school ready to take finals this week, but we realized this was important and brought her along. I am happy to say my father was able to speak to us and even prayed with us. At the age of 85, his heart is so weak that it is failing him. He is now recovering and stable but under Hospice care at his home. His lovely wife, Tatianna, is caring for him. I am so thankful that he is so much better. All things are in God's hands and we celebrate the fact of our love for each other and for our Lord, Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers.
Beverly

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. :( I am going through things with my grandfather as well. It's been tough. I will be praying for your family.

    Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my Want2Scrap blog post! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete