Monday, January 17, 2011

WAnt 2 Scrap CHA Sneak Peaks!!!






Want 2 Scrap is a company that carries all things bling!!!, acrylic albums, lazer cut diecuts, and more. With that said, they have joined Spellbinders in making their own line of designs that will match up with the Nestabilities, to make perfect adorned images!! Check out their Valentine Heart!!! To DIE 4!!!! I will post more about their products when I see more at CHA.
Now go check them out at http://www.want2scrap.com/ or http://www.want2scrapco.blogspot.com/ and order their items yourself. She is also found at the Scrapbook Expo Conventions! She ROCKS the bling at only $1 to $1.29!!!! Can you imagine my first bundle I purchased!! Yes! $20 bought home all colors and shapes, and since then, I have been a big fan!!! She also has tons of ribbon at the conventions, along with all things scrapbook. Check her out online or here at the Scrapbook Expo convention, April 8-9th, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

Have a great week,
Beverly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bev!!! We are so happy you love our bling. I can't wait to meet you in person! Stop by our booth and say hello to the two Michele's. :)

    ReplyDelete