Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fabulous inspiration

I find the most inspiring things on blogs and have so much fun pinning them! So much fun, that I actually find time to make something from that inpiration! Can you believe it!! Usually it is one or the other but not both.  Recently, I found tons of ideas on At Studio D blog for all things Christmas. Here is the sight At Studio D well as there is a button/badge on the sidebar.
Another site is Clear Scraps and it is also on the sidebar.  I pretty much pin ideas that I find unique and clever to do myself.  Here is my pinterest address: Beverly Jordan on Pinterest
 am also on Facebook and share many ideas there. Find me under Beverly Jordan in Orlando, FL.
So now you know how to connect with all the inspiration I do so that you don't end up bored and in a funk, so to speak! Enjoy! And let me know of your finds as well.
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment