Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper Crafter's Challenge week 67

PaperCrafter's Corner Challenge Week #67
From Paper Crafter's Corner Challenge, I was inspired by the 52 to think of playing cards and therefore hunted around for a deck I had purchased just for such an occasion. It is slightly larger in size than the typical and seemed like it would fit larger photos so I had bought it months ago. How perfect for this week's magazine cover inspiration!! So, I was moved to make a mini album out of it with a Zutter Bind-It-All. I used cardstock, and rub-ons from my stash and wallet sized pics, I am still adding more journaling, and hope to have it in the mail soon.  I plan on giving it to my son.  Hope you enjoy it, too!

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the card, the lightbulb came on, and I saw the connection with the 52! That's the way I am. I can see it once someone else does it, but rarely think of such clever ideas myself! LOL! A mini album is perfect! WTG!

    ReplyDelete