Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#thedailymarker30day2 Challenge


Challenges I am entering are:
Paper Crafters Magazine Monday Week 104
Ok, I have been behind in posting but here is my card for one of the 16 days of coloring. Am trying to catch up on posting for the last week since I broke my foot last Tuesday! Really love having "coloring time" and enjoy posting to IG and getting feedback! Such a supportive coloring society with #thedailymarker30day2! Love our fearless leader Karen's inspiration, The Daily Marker. To get ready for this month long coloring, I started ahead by using friends' stamps to make multiple images as well as I got these handy ready-made cards to help move them to fully finished cards! :)
Here's my Instagram which is totally just pics of work.

1 comment:

  1. You should be a Copics' Scrapper of the Year! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete