Wednesday, December 23, 2015

DCWV Candy Cane Lane & Holiday Glitzy Glitter Christmas layout

                             
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday #127: Ornaments used in the upper right & Cursive titles.
Using the fabulous DCWV Stacks, Candy Cane Lane and Holiday Glitzy Glitter, I made this fabulous Christmas Layout.  The sketch was a little complicated but I decided that I really LOVED this Poinsettia paper and fussy cut the flowers from one sheet and added it to the other sheet.  May Arts silver glitzy string was put through a Xyron x for it to become sticky to attach to the page to make them look like ornaments.  The title was made using the Cricut Explore in Design Space with my Christmas cartridge for this beautiful sentiment in cursive. Other papers were added as well to follow the sketch. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday and enjoying your family and friends as I am.  God bless and Merry Christmas!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment