Saturday, June 11, 2016

June Card Sketch Challenge and Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Owen

Sketch  #1
Sketch #2

Sketch #3

Sketch #5

Scrapbook.com June Card Challenge with sketches. See my previous post for Sketch #4. and there's a bonus one as well, on the forum. Card sketches give me inspiration and all I do is follow along and try and make it my own by adding design elements of my choosing. Here's my card for Sketch #5:
I love how cute this card came out!! Ready to party!!
Using Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Owen, I stamped with Black Momento ink, used my copics to color, and die cut it with my Spellbinders stitched oval with We R Memory Keepers Evolution electric motor machine.  Also, I used Tim Holtz Rosette die for the small rosette added. Bling from want2 Scrap, and Ranger stickles in 3 colors added to candle and hat. Bazzell for all cardstock. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment