Sunday, July 10, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy Racoosin



I am coloring along with Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenge that started on July 5th. So with that in mind, I wanted to match this week's Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge #151 with the vintage cover, and purples of the background. It also had flowers along a fence. I tried to find one of my stamps that was like that with a house or something, and came across this stamp (that I loved but had never used) that made me think of the picture because of the flowers and instead of the fence, the bracket surrounding her. I used two copics per color. Fussy cut out the image and added it to patterned paper and a ready made card.
See the #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge on Kathy's blog The Daily Marker
The Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday #151

No comments:

Post a Comment