Saturday, September 17, 2016

Graphic 45 World's Fair Layout of Florence

                                   
                                                             
                                                           

  Using the Graphic 45 World's Fair papers called Balloon Bouquet, I fussy cut tons of images out of the top half of one sheet and used the 4 inch bottom of it for the bottom part of page 2. I slammed all of my beautiful pictures of all the iconic building shots in Florence side by side, and matted with the balloon side. Using another 2 sheets of that same pattern paper, I mounted the elements.  Also, the tag in the bottom right page is from another line of Graphic 45 called Cityscapes and then added a "Italy" stamp.
   For my Cricut cuts, I chose Anna Griffin's Cricut cartridge Soiree Lettering-Grace Script for the title using an orange-red cardstock. The doilies were cut using another Anna Griffin cartridge using a very light taupe color.  Cutting one in half and placing in strategic areas in order to cover fussy cut openings. ;)  With the fussy cut balloons and flowers were placed flat and then popped up to add dimension.  Hope you enjoy this double layout and leave me a comment. Always enjoy reading your responses!
   This was very time consuming but I think the hardest part was to find all the sheets of paper since many stores had run out of it!!  
 Challenges:
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday #161-Inspired by the church steeples and buildings in pic.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love G45's World Fair papers. And how perfect in color for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I like best! Your pictures, the choice of papers, the fussy cutting, the cricut cuts? It's all amazing! I know what I like best! You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GRAND ADVENTURE and FABULOUS pages Beverly!!!

    ReplyDelete