Friday, April 14, 2017

Kennedy Grace Creations Thanks a Bunch

Today's post is my Kennedy Grace Creations card using the Time to Blossom (flower) and (sentiment). Sequins are their Enchanted Evening.
  The image is stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic sketch markers. I used the following: YG63, YG67, BG75,C01, R20, R24, R27. Papers are from Deja' View Wedding Romance (floral), and DCWV (pink scallop paper). I used a Cuttlebug die for the scallop frame. The rose is from Monamegabby.
Rubbernecker Stamp Challenge #7: April Showers bring May Flowers
Paper Sweeties April Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Beverly! Love the pop of sparkle with the addition of the sequins!! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Paper Sweeties April challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I love the coloring. The scalloped frame is great. I am your newest follower. Thanks for coming to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete