Saturday, August 5, 2017

Krazy Kreations Rainy Day Card

Krazy Kreations is a fabulous company that design and manufacter their own outline stickers. These are the cards I created after receiving this fabulous kit that a friend had received from a Scrapbook Expo Make And Take crop. The kit included the Krazy Kreations Micro Fine white glitter paper that I used as the base of each image, and then used my Copic Sketch Markers to color. I love the idea of adding the little flowers to the already adorable little umbrellas and then shading all of them. Such fun!! The tag was 3 layers and so I matched the colors I used with that turquoise and yellow, as well as the dark blue of the background paper. The colors I chose were: B24, B32, Y35, C1, C3, C5.
Here's the Rainy Days Outline Sticker. I really suggest you try their products and also use Copics on their Glitter paper!! The possibilities are as endless as the amount of Copic colors you own.
Tip: Burnish the edges of the stickers into the Micro fine glitter paper as best you can not lay down too much ink onto the paper because it will run into the next area. Example, the little yellow flowers should be colored first so that the blue covers any run over of the yellow because of this issue. Hope that makes sense.
Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge #294-#295

1 comment: